- Apie įmonę
- Good negotiation skills and ability to convince;
- Relevant experience working in a mid to senior level procurement position managing Sub Contracts;
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in a similar role;
- University degree in Electrical engineering or similar technical studies;
- Manage the overall sourcing and procurement activities from development through production and final contract close out;
- Manage tactical and strategic aspects of supplier relationship;
- Responsible for buying services that are related to our projects like 3rd party services;
- Manage the suppliers and be the focal point for subcontractor performance;
- Good command of English.
- Management of all interfaces between the Domestic and International Subcontract Partners;
- Analyse existing subcontracts (including terms and condition, statement of works, technical requirement specifications, etc) and analyse areas of risk such as conflicts, deviations and ambiguities;
- Commit to procurement performance including bought in costs, delivery/lead times, quality, resource management, risks and opportunities;
- Implements methods, practices and techniques to ensure the most economical supply chain to achieve cost objective, while meeting quality and delivery requirements;
- Identifies needs for resources and solutions relating to major subcontract/subcontract partner;
- Acts as official company and contracts management representative regarding legal requirements, customer specifications and government regulations;
- Responsible for Subcontracts & Sourcing across countries of operations;
- Prepare invitation to tenders and conduct the process from beginning to end.
- Workflow in a young but experienced team, which leads solar energy revolution in CE;
- Great opportunity to create and implement your own business-friendly solutions within the company;
- Future career path based on culture of global growth and development within the company;
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space;
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback;
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive minded people around you;
- Office based in a modern, employee-friendly building, Vilnius;
- Many others benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.
After you submit your CV/motivation letter, Sun Investment Group, UAB will start processing your personal data specified in your CV/cover letter/e-mail.
Detailed information on how Sun Investment Group, UAB processes your personal data (how long your personal data is processed, what rights you have under data protection law, etc.) can be obtained by contacting Sun Investment Group, UAB by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by phone: + 370 607 88243.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
€ 4200 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 5000 – 7000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.18
€ 5000 – 10000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.11
€ 4000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
Galioja iki: 2023.03.06