- Apie įmonę
We are looking for AML/Sanctions Screening Specialist to join our Anti-Financial Crime Operations team. You will be joining a team of 5 people who are all located in Vilnius. The team is responsible for screening Nasdaq’s clients through sanctions lists as well as investigating potential relations to different types of financial crimes. You will not only have the chance to work with your colleagues and stakeholders from other Nordic offices, but also participate in some exciting projects where clients’ needs meet technology innovation that promotes market growth. Join our team and let’s #RewriteTomorrow together!
You will be responsible for:
• analyzing, documenting and retaining KYC data
• daily screening of customers (companies and individuals)
• investigating and comprehending legal decisions and rulings
• monitoring, reviewing and documenting transactions of high amounts, and transactions to or from high-risk countries
• maintaining and updating the customer database
• ensuring that data is purged in due time after a customer relationship is terminated
• participating in various projects as project lead within department and/or technical contributor
• initiating processes and services improvements
• Preferred university studies/degree in Business/Finance or Law (or related discipline, or equivalent work experience)
• At least some work experience in a similar environment
• Fluent English language skills
• Excellent communication and client orientation skills
• Legal background/experience would be an advantage
• Investigating hits on PEP/RCA-lists and good excel skills would be meriting
• Annual Monetary Bonus and opportunity to become a Nasdaq shareholder
• Flex day program (6 paid leave days a year)
• Additional paid leave days after 2 years of working at Nasdaq
• Internal Mentorship programs - learn from an employee you look up to
• Wide selection of online learning resources: Udemy, O’Reilly, etc.
• Flexible Health Insurance program from the first day
• III pillar pension plan with additional contribution from Nasdaq
This is a full-time position located in Vilnius. Please submit your application in English.
Monthly salary from 1900 EUR (Gross), other bonuses apply
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1280 – 1920
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
€ 2345 – 2480
Galioja iki: 2023.01.29
€ 1450 – 2200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 3300 – 5300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
€ 2400 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
€ 3120 – 4680
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24