- Apie įmonę
Located in three European cities, we are a professional team of Microsoft-certified specialists working with clients from all over the world daily. We can proudly state the success of operating successfully for ten years now. Additionally, we are recognized as one of the strongest Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partners in Lithuania. For more information about GO-ERP, please visit go-erp.co.uk
GO ERP is looking for a sales assistant to join our team in our Vilnius office. As a Sales Assistant, you will work daily with the COO of the company and be responsible for supporting him with the daily sales tasks.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Collaborating with colleagues and supporting the overall team sales effort within the organization
• Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations
• Answering queries regarding products/services via email and telephone
• Actively contact and generate new leads
• Attending sales meetings, participating in marketing webinars, and trade shows on request
• Providing input when required for contract negotiations
• Preparing commercial proposals and contracts
• Managing sales pipeline.
• Being well-informed about current customer industry trends and being able to talk confidently about the trends
Required skills & qualifications:
We are ready to teach you the details you need to know. However, you must already know how to manage your time, have strong organizational skills, possess high energy and a competitive sales drive, and build solid and long-lasting customer relationships.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and result-oriented individual, attentive to detail, with the ability both to listen and to communicate effectively (English C1 and Lithuanian) with complementary skills & qualifications below:
• Flexible approach to direct functions and scope
• 1+ years of B2B sales experience in active client support roles or enterprise software or commerce solutions via phone/video conference, ideally in Dynamics 365 or related industries
• Ability to adapt to changes according to the business needs of the company
• Proven success in prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, proposing and discussing solutions with decision-makers
• Ability to make an offer with appropriate products and services based on client discussions
• Higher education, preferably in finance, accounting, business, or economics;
• Strong interest of learning about the products/services and improving selling skills;
• Using product knowledge to recommend targeted campaigns throughout the year;
• Experience in working with CRM systems;
• Knowledge of Russian and Polish languages.
• An environment that promotes continuous improvement and a competent management team.
• A friendly and ambitious team of professionals – we are learning and developing together!
• Training events throughout the year and participating in self-paced tutorial learning
• A dynamic and informal organizational culture: traditional celebrations, various monthly leisure activities with the team.
• An opportunity to participate in exciting, international projects and contribute to the success stories of famous companies.
• Flexible work schedule and hybrid workplace model.
• “Workcation” – an opportunity to work for up to 1 month from any place in the world.
• Additional vacation days for birthday celebrations and even more depending on how long you stay in the company.
• Health Insurance.
The salary range for this position is from 1000 EUR to 1500 EUR [neto]. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.
If you are interested send an email with the subject “Sales assistant” explaining why you are interested in working with us and adding your CV.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1500 – 5100
Galioja iki: 2023.02.15
€ 2900 – 3800
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 4145 – 6219
Galioja iki: 2023.01.31
€ 1450 – 1650
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
Galioja iki: 2023.01.30
€ 2000 – 5000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.01