Financial ControllerSun Investment Group
- Apie įmonę
- In charge of cash flow planning & cash flow forecasting on subsidiaries and Group level;
- In charge of establishing procedures & controls over financial reporting;
- Planning and execution of intra-group financing;
- Monitoring of bank covenants;
- Dealing with and reporting to Group’s financial partners and investors;
- Liaising with banks for operational financing and transfers;
- Monitoring performance of subsidiaries;
- Building plans and forecasts for business development;
- Reporting to Head of Control department, close cooperation with CFO.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (financial analysis / control / BIG 4 experience);
- Knowledge and understanding of financial reporting (IFRS, Lithuanian GAAP);
- Good Excel skills;
- Diligence and attention to details;
- English language.
- Workflow in a young but experienced team, which leads solar energy revolution in CE;
- Great opportunity to create and implement your own business-friendly solutions within the company;
- Future career path based on culture of global growth and development within the company;
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space;
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback;
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive minded people around you;
- Office based in a modern, employee-friendly building, Vilnius;
- Many others benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.
Our offer: Salary ranges for this position are from 2300 to 3300 Eur brutto (i.e. before taxes). We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.
After you submit your CV/motivation letter, Sun investment services, UAB will start processing your personal data specified in your CV/cover letter/e-mail.
Detailed information on how Sun investment services, UAB processes your personal data (how long your personal data is processed, what rights you have under data protection law, etc.) can be obtained by contacting Sun investment services, UAB by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; or by phone: + 370 607 88243.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus rajonas, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Live Square, Gedimino av. 44a., 5th floor
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
Founded in 2017, Sun Investment Group (SIG) is a PV developer focused on delivering high-quality solutions in the solar energy industry.
The company covers the entire solar PV value chain from development, construction to operation and maintenance, optimizing costs and generating value in each stage of the asset life cycle.
Ranked among TOP 50 Largest European Solar Portfolios (by Solarplaza), Sun Investment Group's portfolio includes a total of 150 MW of installed capacity and over 1.4 GW in the advanced development stage.
The company is developing projects in the Baltic region, Poland, Italy and rapidly expanding to other markets.
For more information, visit suninvestmentgroup.com
Follow us on Instagram to see more of our daily life: www.instagram.com/suninvestmentgroup/
Įmonės tinklalapis: https://suninvestmentgroup.com/
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2300 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.05.02
€ 2500 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2023.04.20
€ 2975 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.04.06
€ 2700 – 3100
Galioja iki: 2023.04.05
€ 2518 – 2820
Galioja iki: 2023.04.12
€ 2000 – 3150
Galioja iki: 2023.04.20