- Apie įmonę
Requirements for candidates
Ensuring a central contact person for the customer, from the point the customer demand is received within the plant until the final product is delivered to customer facilities. Improving the delivery service level constantly through optimized logistics costs.
- Processing complex external and internal customer orders through the whole process chain, as well as monitoring Kanban control loops for the customer, or controlling consignment movements within contexts that are defined in part;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by means of appropriate communication regarding delivery dates, the current supply situation, constraints, complaints, damage or changes during the drawing status within contexts that are defined in part;
- Clarifying root causes for inventory level differences in cooperation with responsible persons within contexts that are defined in part;
- Actively checking customer portals for new logistics requirements, customer performance evaluations and logistical claims as well as initiating necessary actions;
- Constantly improving the delivery service level by optimizing logistics costs within contexts that are defined in part;
- Supporting the determination of minimum or maximum order quantities for incoming parts, creating cost effective batch sizes for components and finished goods.
- University degree in industrial engineering in the field of logistics, mechanical engineering or similar;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in supply chain management, operational plant logistics or project management;
- Knowledge of the SD and APO SAP modules or similar ERP system would be advantage;
- Good level of written and spoken German;
- Good English skills;
- Purposeful and structured work approach, the ability to assert yourself well and a hands-on mentality, a highly committed and proactive attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
- A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
- Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea
- Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
- Free public transport from Kaunas city to UAB HELLA Lithuania (transport schedule is adjusted to administration and shift working hours).
Please send your CV in English language.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
€ 5000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
€ 2500 – 4500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23
€ 2300 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
€ 870 – 970
Galioja iki: 2023.02.13
€ 2000 – 2900
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03