- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a Systems Operations Analyst (night-shift Monday to Friday) to join our Technology Operations team. Our team’s main responsibilities are to provide active 24/7 Technical Operations surveillance and support Major Incident Management process.
In this position, you will be responsible for daily technical operations including monitoring and support for many of Nasdaq-provided services, managing incidents for both internal and external customers, working on operational process and procedure improvements.
• Use expertise and knowledge to perform real-time monitoring of systems for software/hardware errors, failures, and capacity issues; troubleshoot, diagnose and escalate to senior associates
• Follow procedures for startup and shutdown of core systems, recovery procedures, scheduling, backups and monitor batch processes
• Troubleshoot order entry and market data connectivity issues of increasing complexity with clients, exchanges, market centers, and network providers
• Review system capabilities, department workflow and scheduling requirements
• Review security of operating systems
• Perform recovery procedures, scheduling, and backups, and monitor batch processes and troubleshooting when necessary
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related IT experience
• Experience in working with System administration, Network, Application operations or other related areas is essential
• You have a strong personal drive and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high pressure, client-focused environment
• Good interpersonal skills and strong communicative ability in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Opportunity to join a leading international company
• Growth environment, ability to learn from great leaders
• Comfortable and modern working environment; possibility to work from the office and home
• A friendly and motivated team that is eager to help newcomers to get up to speed and grow
• 6 additional days off per year (flex days)
• Health insurance package
• Online courses and professional development (Udemy)
• Mental health benefits: psychologist consultations, an app for mindfulness and psychological stability
• Wellness benefits, daily online exercise classes
• Equity and discount stock purchasing plans
• III pillar pension fund benefits
Does this sound like you?
Monthly salary (Before Taxes): from 2100 EUR, other bonuses apply.
This is a permanent full-time position located in Vilnius. The selection and interview process is in progress, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1550 – 2150
Galioja iki: 2023.02.01
Galioja iki: 2023.02.05
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
€ 1030 – 1381
Galioja iki: 2023.02.05
Galioja iki: 2023.02.17
Galioja iki: 2023.02.23