Senior Accounting OfficerAlter Domus Lithuania, UAB
- Apie įmonę
Join our growing team in Vilnius as a Senior Accounting Officer
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
Working as part of a team, you will be fully responsible for a client account and will take part in the implementation and the implementation and administration of a portfolio of client holding, financing, intellectual property and real estate companies with specific responsibility for:
- Acting as the main point of contact for all matters relating to the account., linking the client and other junior staff working on the account;
- Reviewing work before it is submitted to senior management;
- Participating in the set-up of funds and implementation of complex international structures as part of restructuring plans, mergers and acquisitions;
- Coordinating contact with independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of companies, following up with clients and investors as appropriate;
- Maintaining company accounts and preparing periodic reports, including reviewing regulatory reports for the company entities as well reviewing financial statements and consolidated accounts;
- Preparing statutory financial statements, coordinating audits and maintaining contact with auditors;
- Preparing periodic tax and VAT returns and maintaining contact with the relevant tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Assisting in the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Strong academic background, preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit or Economics;
- Relevant experience within the fields of accounting or audit;
- Fluent in English (and knowledge of French or German would be an asset);
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
What will make you stand out in the crowd:
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2300 – 4300
Galioja iki: 2023.04.22
€ 2500 – 3360
Galioja iki: 2023.04.01
€ 2454.99 – 3305.78
Galioja iki: 2023.04.09
€ 1800 – 2500
Galioja iki: 2023.04.15
Galioja iki: 2023.03.31
€ 1820 – 2730
Galioja iki: 2023.04.08