- Apie įmonę
Join our growing team in Vilnius as a Consolidation Officer
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
With the support of more senior team members, you will be responsible for a portfolio of international, high profile clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
- Assisting clients in the setting up / review of consolidated reporting packages;
- Support the preparation of a consolidation file, including consolidation entries;
- Support in performing IFRS adjustments, preparing consolidation or IFRS treatment memorandums;
- Taking part in the coordination process with clients and auditors.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting / Management or Economics;
- You are a recent graduate or have minimal professional experience;
- You are analytical person with good problem solving skills and logical mind;
- You have a strong organisation skill and meticulous;
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- You are fluent in English;
- You think outside of the box with high element of pro-activeness;
- You have a strong interest in consolidation and IFRS reporting;
- You are willing to be part of a fast-growing international work environment within a team of smart people doing interesting job.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
Theoretical consolidation and IFRS knowledge is an advantage.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.03.01
Galioja iki: 2023.03.01
Galioja iki: 2023.02.05
€ 1600 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.12.27
€ 1382.42 – 2103.49
Galioja iki: 2023.12.21
€ 4960 – 7440
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10