- Apie įmonę
Nasdaq Tax and Treasury is a central service function, which supports Nasdaq business entities globally. Tax and Treasury’s role as a central support organization means that you will be working with business units across the globe and be involved in projects supporting Nasdaq business initiatives important to senior management. You will be joining Tax and Treasury colleagues based in both New York, Vilnius and Stockholm and will support the development of a world class Tax and Treasury organization.
We are currently seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to be part of the operations team supporting the daily operations of the Nasdaq Treasury organization. You will be a critical part of the operations team working to ensure that all fixed income and FX transactions are settled and reconciled on a timely basis. You will also be involved in our monthly closing process working to ensure the accuracy of our financial reporting and participate in projects related to these areas.
What you will do:
• Monitor securities settlement and FX transactions and ensure all transactions settle in accordance with cut-offs and settlement deadlines
• Daily reconciliation of bank and securities accounts
• Ensure accurate and timely regulatory trade reporting
• Perform monthly closing processes to ensure the accuracy of our financial reporting
• Perform monthly and quarterly SOX controls
• Participate and drive various Treasury initiatives and projects. Improve efficiency and cost reduction through automating manual processes and monitoring performance
• Assist with internal and external audit requests
What we expect:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, related field, or equivalent work experience.
• At least 1 year of relevant work experience within Treasury and/or Finance/Banking
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
• Highly analytical profile with the ability to prioritize initiatives and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to balance daily responsibilities with project work
• Keen interest in Technology
• Annual Monetary Bonus and opportunity to become a Nasdaq shareholder
• Flex day program (6 paid leave days a year)
• Additional paid leave days after 2 years of working at Nasdaq
• Internal Mentorship programs - learn from an employee you look up to
• Wide selection of online learning resources: Udemy, O’Reilly, etc.
• Flexible Health Insurance program from the first day
• III pillar pension plan with additional contribution from Nasdaq
This is a full-time position located in Vilnius, Lithuania. The role involves a flexible hybrid mode on working time and will also require occasional travel for meetings and training.
Monthly salary (Gross): from 2100 EUR, other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.02.06
Galioja iki: 2023.02.16
Galioja iki: 2023.02.24
Galioja iki: 2023.02.13
Galioja iki: 2023.02.26
€ 3306 – 4132
Galioja iki: 2023.02.28