- Apie įmonę
SaaS Designer (Web, UX/UI, Graphic)
We are seeking a highly analytical, data-driven designer to join Track-POD’s team in Vilnius. You will be designing a wide variety of things across our product (web + mobile app), website, as well as digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas and the smoothest user experience possible.
We have a very strong product with 90% inbound of which 30% are referrals, targeting last-mile delivery companies. We are already trusted by over 1000+ companies without any outbound efforts!
Track-POD received numerous nominations as category leader from software review sites. It is rated as one of the best software by users around the world. Don’t take our word for it, read what our customers have to say on Trustpilot, SoftwareAdvice, Capterra, GetApp, and G2.
As Track-POD Designer, you will help accelerate the growth of the company by being the owner of our product and brand identity, supporting the team in all design-related tasks, this will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading design projects that drive product-led growth.
- Designing, wireframing, and prototyping interfaces.
- Planning and running user tests and other design research.
Working closely with Product, Engineers, and Marketing teams.
- Being the owner of the Track-POD brand & visual identity.
- Creating a design library of all materials for the company (brand book, digital imagery, ads, social, banners, infographics, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience designing complex solutions.
- At least 3 proven projects in web apps.
- A graphic design portfolio you’re proud of.
- Knowledge of web patterns and web user experience.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of digital marketing, B2B SaaS, website design, corporate identity, digital ads, social media, and multimedia design.
- Advanced English.
- Video editing skills would be considered a plus.
What we offer:
- Gross salary starts at 3,000 EUR gross + bonus compensation.
- A chance to join a world-class software engineers
- High-performance laptop for personal use
- Exciting fast-paced global environment (we are shifting the global market!)
- Private medical insurance.
- Hybrid working environment.
- Free Parking
- Fast-growing tech company in a future-proof industry.
- International team to work with and the chance to bring our exciting technologies to a new level for the market.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2000 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.02.08
€ 2800 – 4200
Galioja iki: 2023.02.01
€ 1000 – 1300
Galioja iki: 2023.02.02
Galioja iki: 2023.02.10
€ 2300 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.02.14
€ 1250 – 1850
Galioja iki: 2023.02.03