- Apie įmonę
We together with our client are searching for someone with a strong interest in Google technology, a passion for sales, and looking to join the team of the newly established department in Baltics or Poland – TECHNICAL PRE-SALES CONSULTANT! Sounds like you? Then dont hesitate even for a second and send us your CV!
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, guide long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor;
- Work collaboratively with Google Business Development Manager and wider Google team to cultivate and develop business growth for Google Workspace and achieve strategic sales goals.
- Deliver Google product consulting and technical implementation projects and support;
- Drive pilots of Google services (IaaS / PaaS / SaaS);
- Participate in presentations/webinars, and marketing events as a speaker.
- Experience in integrators and related infrastructure/cloud Service and products technical solution sales 2+ years;
- Hand-on experience with solutions of public cloud providers – GCP certification/Google Workspace, AWS, etc.;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements;
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Education in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, and Mathematics);
- Bilingual proficiency in the English language.
- Value–powered and agile culture;
- Flexible work schedule – Hybrid work environment;
- A positive and exciting place to work and grow in an international company;
- Supporting product and technology learning;
- Valued experience working with B2B customers;
- Paid monthly phone bill.
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - The SQUALIO Team is looking for an energetic, ambitious, sales and results-oriented Google Business Development Manager to lead all sales and partnership projects in Baltics. The primary purpose of the role will be establish new relationships with local partners and B2B customers to maximize revenue, maintain existing ones and identify new opportunities for product expansion. So, if you have the mindset of a winner, being driven towards action and achievement - join our team!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 5000 – 10000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 7500 – 8300
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 5600 – 6600
Galioja iki: 2023.10.01
€ 2500 – 8200
Galioja iki: 2023.10.15
€ 6000 – 7000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.12
€ 4600 – 4600
Galioja iki: 2023.10.14