- Apie įmonę
Under the direction of the Supervisor Corporate Treasury, the Treasury Analyst will be primarily responsible for bank account and portal management for AmerisourceBergens global platform.
- Open and close bank accounts to consolidate banking relationships, minimize costs, and streamline business operations
- Add and remove authorized signers in line with corporate resolutions and business changes
- Assist with annual signer audit, including coordinating communications with internal and external constituents and uploading finalized documentation to the eBAM system
- Monitor shared Treasury mailbox to ensure all requests are completed in a timely fashion
- Maintain company-wide bank portal entitlements, including ad hoc user requests, password resets, and token issuance
- Approve and release payments within treasury and banking systems in line with Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) policies and procedures
- Assist with completion of know-your-customer (KYC) requests, coordinating efforts across multiple parties including legal, tax, and banking teams
- Investigate failed payments alongside banking partners, providing timely feedback and updates to business units until resolved
- Create bank portal and treasury system templates for recurring payments in line with corporate policies and procedures
- Assist with SAP integrations to streamline payment approvals and flows
- Act as the primary back-up for FIS Integrity and eBAM systems to ensure comprehensive records of all corporate account details remain current
- Maintain ACH debit blocks and filters to limit company exposure to unauthorized drafts on corporate accounts
- Assist with renewals and confirmations for bank guarantees and letters of credit
- Consolidate and prepare reporting for annual Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) regulatory requirements
- Develop and maintain written processes and procedures, including those required for disaster recovery
- Lead strategic initiatives and projects at the corporate and subsidiary levels
- Perform additional responsibilities and generate ad hoc analysis reports as needed
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or other business-related field.
- 1+ years of experience in treasury.
- Experience in bank portals administration a plus.
- Manages Finances: Understands the financial implications of various actions; makes effective use of various sources of financial information (e.g., operating reports, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Administers Effectively: Monitors daily implementation of activities, projects, policies, and procedures; notices errors and gaps; keeps detailed and accurate records; processes paperwork promptly and follows up on important details.
- Facilitates Work: Provides consistent, clear work direction relative to current priorities; monitors work progress against goals; manages conflicting requirements; removes obstacles; instills a sense of urgency relative to task.
- Demonstrates Interpersonal Skills: Communicates in an open, straight forward, honest and respectful style; checks for message clarity; understands the effect the communication style has on others, including nonverbal communications; plans for and adapts to the wide variety of communication preferences and needs of others.
- Manages Time: Establishes realistic priorities; accurately assesses own time requirements for various projects; activities; schedules own time and activities efficiently.
They offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package. As their employee you have the benefit of their referral bonus scheme, their boundless learning opportunities including language training and their global employee assistance program. They provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
World Courier, an AmerisourceBergen Company, provides unparalleled specialty logistics services to drive the commercial success of our partners around the globe. Our commitment to People, Quality and Innovation means we deliver career opportunities that few others can match.
Through our daily work and powered by our 3000+ associates we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. With a presence in 50+ countries, World Courier is driven by a commitment to excellence, and provides customized solutions with global reach to increase access to care; making us the most trusted specialty Logistics Company in the world.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1544.02 – 2454.99
Galioja iki: 2023.09.27
€ 1900 – 2700
Galioja iki: 2023.10.04
€ 1220 – 1530
Galioja iki: 2023.10.04
€ 5000 – 10000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 2400 – 2800
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 2800 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.12