- Apie įmonę
- Provide data entry, accounting and general support for Lithuania entity;
- Prepare and enter general journal entries in accordance to company policy and US GAAP;
- Verify accuracy of accounting journals and relevant documents per established procedures;
- Manage AR & AP (including intercompanies) processes with all connected reconciliations;
- Run automated bank payments, prepare and post manual bank payments to SAP;
- Manage Fixed Assets ledger;
- Participate in month-close process;
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations;
- Maintain compliance with company policy;
- Prepare VAT, iSAF, Statistic reports and iSAF cross-checks;
- Support Country Finance Manager on monthly, quarterly, annual internal and statutory reporting, internal / external audits, annual budget, government grants and related projects;
- Support regional Finance SSC on assigned projects;
- Reporting to the Country Finance Manager;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with relevant colleagues across the region.
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping knowledge and minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Education related to accounting or financial management or a related field;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong basic skills of working with MS Excel;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently & meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and as a team player;
- Problem solver, flexibly embracing change and ability to learn;
- Experience of working with accounting packages, SAP experience an advantage;
- Knowledge and experience of Lithuanian tax requirements considered as advantage.
They offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package. As their employee you have the benefit of their referral bonus scheme, their boundless learning opportunities including language training and their global employee assistance program. They provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
World Courier, an AmerisourceBergen Company, provides unparalleled specialty logistics services to drive the commercial success of our partners around the globe. Our commitment to People, Quality and Innovation means we deliver career opportunities that few others can match.
Through our daily work and powered by our 3000+ associates we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. With a presence in 50+ countries, World Courier is driven by a commitment to excellence, and provides customized solutions with global reach to increase access to care; making us the most trusted specialty Logistics Company in the world.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1735 – 2100
Galioja iki: 2023.10.13
€ 3000 – 6000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.01
€ 1700 – 2300
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 3700 – 4900
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 4132 – 5785
Galioja iki: 2023.10.18
€ 2300 – 3000
Galioja iki: 2023.10.14