- Apie įmonę
If youd be happy to join General Accounting Accountant role, where you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and:
- Support the day-to-day General Accounting operations for the following process areas: Month-end-close journal entries, reconciliation, reporting;
- Perform manual General Ledger postings as defined within the activity split;
- Proactively collaborate with another functions/teams to achieve most efficient problem resolution or implement process controls, supports team members to achieve performance and quality standards;
- Quality support to Audit and Control;
- Actively participate in process efficiency reviews and implementation of process automation;
- Ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across Phoenix Group of agreed policies and procedures;
- Understand service level agreements and key performance indicators for General Accounting related processes;
- Assists the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the General Accounting transaction processing.
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration preferably major in accounting;
- Approximately 1-3 years of experience in the area of accounting;
- Experience in GA, AP and AR processes in a complex and international business environment is an advantage;
- Experienced knowledge of Finance and Accounting end-to-end processes;
- Must be proficient in English (both written and spoken).
In addition to the usual perks at SSCs such as private health insurance, annual bonus, public transport compensation, referral bonus, pet-friendly office with entertainment area, team buildings, and social events, we offer:
- Work from home or at the heart of Vilnius city STILL YOUR CHOICE!
- ACCA trainings;
- Free parking spots;
- Workation from any EU country for 180 days a year;
- 4 trust days per year;
- Gamified monetary rewards for automation projects;
- Individualized competency development plan for your future career;
- 100€ for your home office.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Visa darbo diena
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, PHOENIX Business Services is passionate about doing things better. Improving. Learning. Developing. They are an international team of 150 colleagues, operating as a Shared Services Centre (SSC) based in Vilnius.
Companys goal is to support their greatest mission to deliver health - by providing financial, accounting and IT services to company the PHOENIX Group, the largest pharmaceutical and healthcare provider in Europe, headquartered in Mannheim, Germany. www.phoenixgroup.eu/en/
How they do it?
By inviting people who care. Those who are willing to perform their best, who are keen to challenge and improve the current situation, who are curious enough to try different things and are open to new experiences. That is why they created the whole culture of continuous improvements, where everyone is able to suggest new ideas and actively engage into their implementation. Plus, being rewarded!