- Apie įmonę
Omnisend is an email & SMS marketing platform with a suite of features made specifically to help ecommerce stores grow their online businesses faster. One-click integration with major ecommerce platforms, pre-made automation & email templates, and award-winning 24/7/365 live customer support make it easy for brands of any size to sell more—all without the exaggerated cost.
“Great marketing needs to be expensive” is a myth that 100,000+ Omnisend customers are busting every day by growing their businesses with email and SMS marketing.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Customer Data Analyst to join our data operations team. In this position, you will collaborate closely with the customer operations department. You will look for the biggest business opportunities, explain customer behavior, raise and test hypotheses, estimate customer facing teams’ efficiency, forecast future trends, and perform deep-dive analysis.
This will be our first full-time customer data analytics position in an already existing data analytics team, and we are looking for an independent and experienced professional who would establish a strong analytical presence in the company. Interpreting data and deducting actionable insights should be your main competence, with a rich record of successful high-impact projects over your career. Additionally, a candidate must have leadership ambitions and be able to build up the whole analytics team in the future.
Some tools we use: BigQuery, Superset, dbt, Hightouch, Mixpanel, and Airbyte.
What you’ll do @ Omnisend:
- Define and track KPIs to monitor and explain the performance of the business;
- Provide actionable insights from data;
- Identify business opportunities and estimate their impact;
- Lead data-driven decision-making in a group of stakeholders;
- Build dashboards;
- Design, run, and analyse AB tests;
- Coach on best practices in data analysis to foster a data-driven culture.
We expect that you’ll bring:
- Highly skilled in data visualisation and story-telling;
- Ability to translate complex data into clear business insights;
- Experience in Superset, Power BI, Looker, Tableau, or similar visualisation tools;
- Working experience with SQL;
- Business-driven mindset;
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis;
- Education in statistics, mathematics, econometrics, economics, or related fields;
- 3+ years of experience;
- Fluent in English;
What we offer in return:
- Gross salary starting from 4200 EUR/month based on experience;
- Salary review every quarter;
- An unlimited learning budget for self-improvement complying with the best interest of Omnisend (after 3 months);
- Working methods and best practices inspired by the best tech companies in Silicon Valley;
- Senior colleagues (over 70%) enable us to have a high-performing, productive environment where your growth will accelerate;
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibilities;
- Private health insurance;
- Unlimited access to psychotherapy;
- Workstation budget (420 Eur);
- Work anniversary gifts like house cleaning services, bikes, or scooters;
- Attractive workations and team-led team-building events.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Lietuva
- Nuotolinio darbo galimybė
Verkių g. 25C
- Visa darbo diena
- Lankstus grafikas
Omnisend is a powerful marketing automation platform built for growing ecommerce businesses that have graduated past the basic email marketing tools. Our platform combines rich customer data with an omnichannel approach that empowers smart marketers to generate more sales by sending highly personalized messages on various channels. Omnisend is now used by more than 60,000 brands in 130 countries all over the world, sending millions of messages every single day.
Įmonės tinklalapis: http://www.omnisend.com
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galioja iki: 2023.10.18
€ 2300 – 2600
Galioja iki: 2023.09.29
€ 2800 – 3300
Galioja iki: 2023.10.06
€ 1900 – 3500
Galioja iki: 2023.10.07
€ 3500 – 4100
Galioja iki: 2023.10.01
€ 1544 – 4133
Galioja iki: 2023.09.29